The following research has been published by members of the department's Medicine Residency faculty.
- Crouse M, Flack D. Kerns JW, Martin L, Pham D, Sudireddy R, Knight K. Which medications benefit patients with diastolic heart failure. J Fam Pract. 2001 Feb;60(2):101-2, 108.
- Winter JD, Langenberg P, Krugman SD. Newborn adiposity by body mass index predicts childhood overweight. Clinical Pediatrics, 49 (9): 866-870, September 2010.
- Okay DM, Jackson PV, Marcinkiewicz M, Papino MN. Exercise and obesity. Primary Care Clinical Office Practice. 2009 June;36(2):379-93.
- Alli C , Daguio M, Kosciuk M, Middelhoff C, Wyrick K, Kerns JW, Knight K. Does case management improve diabetes outcomes? J Fam Pract. 2008 Nov;57(11):747-8.
- Abernethy H, Cho C, DeLanoy A., Khan O, Kerns JW. What nonpharmacologic treatments are effective against common nongenital warts? J Fam Pract. 2006 Sep;55(9):801-2.
- Akhavan A, Flores C, Green S, Hackett J. Nguyen M, Kerns JW, Knight K. How should we follow athletes after a concussion? J Fam Pract. 2005 Oct;54(10):902-4.
- Adair G, Grant J, Pandhi N, Saunders R, Sadowsky I, West B, Kerns JW, Knight K, Richmond J. When should patients with stroke receive trombolytics? J Fam Pract. 2004 Aug;53(8):656, 658-9.