The VCU School of Medicine offers a series of M4 electives to serve the needs and goals of individual senior-level students. The Department of Family Medicine has created and runs a variety of family medicine electives that allow students to pursue well-defined career goals, explore various types of practice settings and broadly gain a better understanding of their career options.
Our current list of electives includes the following:
- Family Medicine Acting Internship
- Service-learning in Global Health
- International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship Program Research
- Physician Associate in Family Medicine
- Rural/Small Town Family Medicine
For more information
For additional information regarding our electives for fourth-year medical students, contact Steve Crossman, M.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org.